At The Art Buyer, we scour the UK’s artists studios and shows for exciting and affordable contemporary art. We’ve built a personal relationship with every artist we represent. Our passion (*obsession*) is travelling the country, unearthing new talent and hidden gems, to keep our gallery exciting and fresh.
But we are much more than just an art gallery. We know that buying art can sometimes be a daunting experience, so we’re here to make it easy: we offer informed, friendly and accessible advice and can connect you with some of the most exciting and inspiring artists working in the UK today. We provide a range of bespoke services and opportunities to help you find the art you love, or create art that’s entirely unique to you.
The Art Buyer gallery and art consultancy services:
- Art Gallery – Visit our small but beautifully curated contemporary art gallery near Hampton Court by the River Thames in Thames Ditton.
- Online Gallery – An inspiring and accessible website, featuring a frequently growing selection of beautiful, accessible art that you’ll want to live with and love for a lifetime. Click and your art arrives tracked and insured direct to your door. Shop all Art.
- Art Advisory Service – Founder Helen offers a friendly art consultancy service, tailored to your requirements, to help you discover or create the art you’ll love.
- Commissioning Art – We work with individuals and companies to find the right artist and commission the perfect art for your home or office.
- Try Art At Home – You can “try before you buy”, borrowing art to see if they work in your home or office.
- Own Art – we are a member of this wonderful scheme backed by Arts Council England. Offering a 0% interest loan scheme to spread the cost of buying art (available on art from £100 to £2500) over 10 months.
- The Art Buyer Collective – Access expert advice from our network of curators, framers and conservators who can help you start, grow or maintain your collection. Tap into our network of professionals including framers and specialist art handlers for installation.
The Art Buyer gallery is delighted to be a member of Own Art.
Own Art is a national initiative, supported by Arts Council England, to make it easy and affordable to buy contemporary art by allowing you to spread the cost of your purchase over 10 months with an interest free loan.
Own Art loans allow you to borrow from as little as £100 up to £2,500 and pay it back over 10 months, completely interest-free. You can choose to finance all or just part of your purchase and multiple items can be bought with one loan. The best part is that you can take your masterpiece home with you straight away.
Applying for an Own Art loan is easy!
The first stage is the fun bit – deciding what to buy! Once you’ve found the artwork that you want to buy, just let us know that you’d like to apply for an Own Art loan to finance your purchase.
To read more on the Own Art Scheme see their website: www.ownart.org.uk/what-is-own-art/own-art-faqs/